Employment Law involves the various legal rights and obligations which govern all aspects of the work place relationship between employers and employees. It includes issues arising from hiring, contractual agreements, termination, human rights, employment standards, retirement, benefits and fiduciary obligations.
• Consultations on termination of employment; notice and severance
• Negotiations with your employer to ensure a fair compensation
packages; either on hire or upon termination.
• Wrongful or Constructive Dismissal claims; including litigation up to
and including trial.
• Drafting and negotiating employment contracts; non-union.
• Advising employers on their legal rights and obligations with employees.
Contact Kathy Chittley-Young today about your employment law needs.
Simply fill out the "Request Consult" form or call us at